QEHS Internal Auditor Course for Singapore Professionals
**NEW** 15 SDU POINTS AWARDED
Quality Safe specialises in providing Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) consultancy services to organisations who are looking to improve their methods of operations and management. We offer a range of affordable and effective courses run by qualified professionals that help businesses grow and prosper in line with government regulations.
• Management Representatives
• Steering Committee Members & Process Owners
• Those who want to conduct internal audits of their management systems
• Those who seek to understand the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 transition clause requirements
• Those who seek to understand the concept of risk-based thinking
The aim of the internal auditor course is to provide participants with the requisite auditing knowledge so that they can conduct QEHS internal audits in line with ISO 19011 requirements.
- Gain knowledge on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Equip skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up QEHS internal audits
- Overview of QEHS management systems
- Detailed requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- Introduction to Auditing
- Planning an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Reporting an audit
- Follow up of an audit
|Pass Criteria:||Written Assessment – 70%
Attendance – 75%
|Venue:||10 Anson Road
#36-05A International Plaza
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:||Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 or Equivalent|
Duration / Class
|Time:||Day 1 – 0900 to 1800
Day 2 – 0900 to 1800 (Case Study + Assessment)
|Duration:||16 hrs (Inclusive assessment)|
You can register for this course by filling out the below registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Course confirmation will be sent upon successful registration.
Course Registration Form_QEHS (Q1 2019)
Contact us today
If you’re interested in developing your knowledge and learning how to reliably audit businesses in line with governing requirements, contact Quality Safe today. Please email email@example.com with any questions or queries and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.