General construction worker who holds a valid work permit and have some knowledge in minor construction works. Marine workers are welcome to take their 1st SEC (K) with us.
Aim of this course is to ensure participants are equipped with knowledge and skills in ducting installation for air-con and ventilation. Trainees who pass the Multi Skills theory and practical assessment will be awarded with a 2nd SEC (K) certificate which will allow them to enrol into Multi Skills Scheme and they will be able to work in Singapore for at least 18 to 22 years while companies enjoy a reduction in their work permit levies rate.
- These courses aim to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in ducting installation for air-con and ventilation .They will be trained to install aircon ducting and trunking, Installation of PVC trunking complete with correct size, wirings and termination. They will also be taught to practice good ducting installation for air-con and ventilation habits and worksite safety relating to ACMV activities.
- Principle of air-conditioning activities
- General Knowledge of trunking
- Measurement and sizing
- PVC trunking
- Testing and inspection of conduit pipes
- Air-con ventilation and Good Practices
- General Safety
|Pass Criteria:||Theory Assessment 25 MCQ (60%)
Practical Assessment (100%)
|Venue:||26A Norris Road,
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:||Must be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.|
Course Duration / Class
|Duration:||4 hrs per session|
- Valid work permit copy (Validity of 3 months)
- Valid copy of passport copy
- 1ST SEC (K) certificate
- Completed registration form