General construction worker who holds a valid work permit and have some knowledge in minor construction activities.
Aim of this course is to ensure participants are equipped with knowledge and skills in electrical wiring installation activities. Trainees who pass the Core Trade assessment will be registered under the BCA Core Trade Scheme and they will be able to work in Singapore for at least 18 to 22 years while companies enjoy a reduction in their work permit levies rate.
- These courses aim to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in electrical wiring installation.They will be trained to install metal conduit and trunking, Installation of PVC trunking complete with correct size, wirings, terminating at light fittings,switches,terminal block. They will also be taught to practice good electrical wiring installation habits and worksite safety relating to electrical activities.
- Principle of electricity
- General Knowledge
- Standard Circuits
- Overcurrent protective devices
- Measurement instrument
- Testing and inspection of final circuit
- Electrical Safety and Good Practices
- General Safety
|Pass Criteria:|| Theory Assessment (Core Trade Foreman Only)Practical Assessment (100%)
Attendance – 100%
|Venue:||26A Norris Road,
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:||Must be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.|
Course Duration / Class
|Duration:||4 hrs per session|
- Valid work permit copy (Validity of 3 months)
- Valid copy of passport copy
- WPOL via www.mom.gov.sg
- Passport sized photograph
- Completed registration form