General construction worker who holds a valid work permit and have some knowledge in minor electrical wiring installation . Marine workers are welcome to take their 1st SEC (K) with us.
Aim of this course is to ensure participants are equipped with knowledge and skills in electrical wiring installation. Trainees who pass the Multi Skills theory and practical assessment will be awarded with a 2nd SEC (K) certificate which will allow them to enrol into Multi Skills Scheme and they will be able to work in Singapore for at least 18 to 22 years while companies enjoy a reduction in their work permit levies rate.
- These courses aim to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in electrical wiring installation.They will be trained to install metal conduit and trunking, Installation of PVC trunking complete with correct size, wirings, terminating at light fittings,switches,terminal block. They will also be taught to practice good electrical wiring installation habits and worksite safety relating to electrical activities.
- Principle of electricity
- General Knowledge
- Standard Circuits
- Overcurrent protective devices
- Measurement instrument
- Testing and inspection of final circuit
- Electrical Safety and Good Practices
- General Safety
|Pass Criteria:||Theory Assessment 25 MCQ (60%)
Practical Assessment (100%)
|Venue:||26A Norris Road,
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:||Must be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.|
Course Duration / Class
|Duration:||4 hrs per session|
- Valid work permit copy (Validity of 3 months)
- Valid copy of passport copy
- 1ST SEC (K) certificate
- Completed registration form