Welding Course Singapore
This course aims to equip participants with skills and knowledge to carry out welding works in the construction, marine, oil and gas industries. Participants will have hands on practical training on the various types of welding joints and they will be competent as a Welder so they can perform their welding activities competently.
Our welding courses include various coverage areas such as 3G, 4G, 6G, SMAW, FCAW, TIG, MIG welding skills for working in Construction, Marine, Oil & Gas industries. All participants are required to go through a skill competency test conducted by external accredited tester such as a certified welding inspector. Upon successful completion, trainees who are competent in the relevant welding tests will be issued with a certificate and welding card of skill attainment.
- Introduction to Welding
- Preparation for Safe Welding Operations
- Practical Training on welding
- Practical Assessment by Welding Inspector
FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- 3G Welding (Flux Cored Arc Welding- FCAW) @ $750
- 3G Welding (Shield Metal Arc Welding- SMAW) @ $550
- 4G Welding (Shield Metal Arc Welding- SMAW) @ $650
- 6G Welding (Shield Metal Arc Welding- SMAW) @ $750
FOR MARINE, OIL & GAS WORKERS
- 6G Welding (GTAW/ SMAW/ TIG) @ $750
*All fees above are before GST.
|Course Duration:||1 to 3 Days (Based on participant skill competency)|
|Course Venue:||No 1 Soon Lee Street
#01-23 Pioneer Centre
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:||
You can register for this course by filling out the below registration form and email to email@example.com. Course confirmation will be sent upon successful registration.