General construction worker who holds a valid work permit and have some knowledge in minor construction activities.
Aim of this course is to ensure participants are equipped with knowledge and skills in plumbing and pipe pitting activities. Trainees who pass the Core Trade assessment will be registered under the BCA Core Trade Scheme and they will be able to work in Singapore for at least 18 to 22 years while companies enjoy a reduction in their work permit levies rate.
- These courses aim to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in plumbing and pipe fitting.They will be trained to install typical plumbing & sanitary fittings for toilets, inclusive of copper pipe installation, sanitary pipes, fittings, and appliances. They will also be taught to practice good plumbing and pipefitting habits and worksite safety relating to plumbing and sanitary activities.
- General Knowledge of Cold Water Systems and Fittings
- General Knowledge of Sanitary Plumbing and Venting System
- Interpretation of symbols
- Good practices of pipe fittings
- General Safety
|Theory Assessment (Core Trade Foreman Only)
Practical Assessment (100%)
|26A Norris Road,
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:
|Must be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.
Course Duration / Class
|4 hrs per session
- Valid work permit copy (Validity of 3 months)
- Valid copy of passport copy
- WPOL via www.mom.gov.sg
- Passport sized photograph
- Completed registration form