General construction worker who holds a valid work permit and have some knowledge on erection and dismantling of metal scaffolds. Marine workers are welcome to take their 1st SEC (K) with us.
Aim of this course is to ensure participants are able to erect and dismantle a “T” shape metal scaffold as per drawing provided. Trainees who pass the Multi Skills theory and practical assessment will be awarded with a 2nd SEC (K) certificate which will allow them to enrol into Multi Skills Scheme and they will be able to work in Singapore for at least 18 to 22 years while companies enjoy a reduction in their work permit levies rate.
- To ensure trainees are able to erect a “T” shape scaffold as per drawing provided.
- Introduction to Metal Scaffolding
- Types and classification of a scaffold system
- Basic definition, terminology and materials for metal scaffold
- Requirements for ties and braces
- Safety in the erection and dismantling of metal scaffold
- Rules and regulations in erection and dismantling
- Erection and dismantling of the following scaffolds in line with safe work procedures, general principles and requirements of WSH(Scaffold) Regulations and CP 14
- SEC (K) test at BCA Approved Testing Centre
|Pass Criteria:||Theory Assessment 25 MCQ (60%)Practical Assessment (100%)
Attendance – 100%
|Venue:||26A Norris Road,
|Assumed Skills & Knowledge:||Must complete and possess MOM/SAC Metal Scaffold Erector Course|
Course Duration / Class
|Time:||Day 1 to 4 – 0900 to 1800|
- Valid work permit copy (Validity of 3 months)
- Valid copy of passport copy
- 1ST SEC (K) certificate
- Completed registration form