QUALITY SAFE is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all our clients and participants details. We value your privacy and shall take all necessary measures to protect it.
Generally, we collect Personal Data from customers, prospective customers, suppliers etc. for purposes relating to the products and services we offer or require, or in assessing your suitability for employment with us. These purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to your enquiries regarding training courses, and any other services we offer
- Receiving feedback
- Processing requests, orders and administering accounts
- Providing customer support including account servicing ( class confirmation, reminders, postponements, cancellations etc)
- Communication with you in relation to products and services we provide which are relevant to your existing relationship with us
- Offering you updated marketing and promotional packages you can benefit from, including products and services offered by our selected partners
- Course & product updates and upgrades
- Research and surveys
- Meeting regulatory and legal obligations
- Applications for employment
We may for these purposes, contact you via mail (including electronic mail), telephone, SMS or other communication (text or image) applications for mobile devices, and facsimile.
All data / information collected through the process of registration for our services, whether online, email, fax or over the phone, is solely for the use and facilitation of our services provided to you when you apply or register for our services.
These services apply to, and are not limited to: Training Courses, Auditing services, Consultation services, Outsourcing services. For these purposes, by submitting your information through registration of our services, whether online, email, fax or over the phone, you authorise us to retain and use your personal data and to transmit it to our own offices, authorised agents and/or government agencies.
In providing you with a product or service, we may sometimes need to disclose your Personal Data to others. It is generally not our policy to disclose your Personal Data to external organisations unless we have your consent &/or are required to disclose your Personal Data as required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services to you, &/or for contractual, legal and regulatory requirements.
Your personal information may be used by Quality Safe to forward you information by way of e-newsletters or to contact you by telephone or mail.