ISO 29990 Consulting (LSP) in Singapore
ISO 29990 is an internationally recognized standard which sets the requirements for quality management for learning service providers for provision of non-formal education. It focuses on the key processes of your learning services, in pursuit of quality control. We will endeavour to create the structures for proper education and training, to help you develop a skilled workforce.
Areas of coverage of ISO 29990 includes
No area of your business will be left untouched; we will cover everything and develop a detailed plan of attack.
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Design & Provision of Learning Services
- Documentation & Record Management
- Financial & Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Monitoring & Evaluation by Learning Service Providers
- Preventing Learning Service Deficiencies
This means that not only will your internal business structure be improved, but so will your communications with external stakeholders, creating a more efficient process overall.
Benefits of ISO 29990 consulting include
There are many reasons why obtaining your ISO 29990 qualification can be advantageous for your business. It’s great for your business as a whole, creates a more cost-efficient structure and helps your employees become happier, by providing a safer workplace culture.
- Higher Employee Retention
- Increased Business Opportunities
- Integrated Business Management
- International Recognition
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance & Control
Contact us to find out more
Our consultants are ready and willing to strategise on behalf on your Singapore business. We will act as an arm of your company, and draw on our years of business knowledge, to create a plan that benefits you, your workers and your customers in every way possible.
We will even assist you to source information about government grants to help you find the one that suits you. Once again, this will be an effective cost-saving measure in the long-term.
For more enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org